Please Note: If Registration forms are not filled in correctly and completely (this includes ALL whorls, scars, markings and coat colouration) the form will be returned to you without being processed. It is in your best interest to make sure you are identifying your horse correctly.
Please ensure, before you send in the form, that the following information is complete. Incomplete or incorrect work will be returned.
- All owners MUST be financial Senior, Senior Show Horse, Junior, Corporate or Associate members.
- All horses MUST be Microchipped to Australian Standard.
- All owners MUST sign the declaration form
- Please ensure that there is a contact telephone number on the form in case we have any queries.
- Horse names must be unique. You cannot use the same name as another horse nor can you change the spelling slightly or use a variation of the same name e.g. Black Beauty and Blak Beauty, aswell as No initials or Prefix's.
- The form allows for five name choices. Your Application for Horse Registration may be declined if you do not supply 5 name preferences. You can search Horse Names on the website. Search Now
Do not leave it until the day before your competition to register your horse. Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive your horse papers back.
|Change of Horse Name|
|Leasing a Horse|
|Performance Card Request|
|Dressage Downgrade Application|
|Transfer a horse|
|Microchipping- New Regulations|